This is a three tank dive to either Anacapa or Santa Cruz Islands. Dive locations are selected by best overall conditions for that day. Depths typically range between 20 and 50 feet and are suitable for open water divers. It is common to dive with sea lions and a wide variety of plant and animal life including kelp forests. Snorkelers are welcome.
- Three dives off the California Channel Islands of Anacapa or Santa Cruz
- Air fills
- All drinks, snacks and meals
- An outdoor barbecue at lunch
Spectre Boat Features
- An individual dive station for every diver.
- Air fills at your dive station
- Large sundeck
- Three hot showers
- A freshwater hot tub
- A camera rinse tank, table space and abundant outlets for charging batteries.
- Bunks sleep up to 32
- Galley seats 32
- Knowledgeable helpful crew
Anacapa/Santa Cruz Island 3 dive trip aboard the Spectre October 20
- Weekend single day dive trip – 14 days notice.
- Weekday single day dive trip – 14 days notice.
- Multi-day trip – 3 weeks notice.